Josie actually slept 12 straight hours without any waking up last night! Jake and I decided last week that it was time to stop giving her back the binky when she cried during the night and there was only really one rough night. But, last night we didn't hear a peep! It was so nice -- of course, I spent a lot of the night thinking about Kira. I just called the hospital to find out her room number and they said she hasn't gotten one yet. I'm trying not to freak out, but I don't like that. Jake says I'm not allowed to freak out until tomorrow.
US Bank has totally failed us and can't seem to send us ATM cards or checks -- we tried twice. So, last Friday we went across the street and opened up an account at Wells Fargo. Jake accidently entered us in a raffle (I was trying to tell him to grab a booklet for first time home buyers, but the banker told him to enter the raffle which was next to the booklet). So, on Monday we received a call from Wells Fargo -- we won the raffle! We let our imaginations run wild about what we had won -- money? Savings bonds? A no interest home loan? A vacation? We went yesterday to pick up our prize -- a Wells Fargo stagecoach cookie jar. Well, at least it had cookies in it!
2 comments:
I hope they were good cookies for all that anticipation!! Keep everyone posted on the arrival of Fraybe!! Marty and I are so excited for you.
Kim
The cookies were 6 chocolate covered oreos. All gone now. So far, I'm still pregnant, but scheduled for induction on Thursday. I'll keep you posted.
Thanks!
andi
Post a Comment