Welcome to the Fray log!
Rambling, pictures & postings on the Frayful life.
August 27, 2005
Rambler
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Great Photos! Rambler looks so big, and Josie got so blonde! Looks like you had lots of fun....bet Jane and Michael are having acute baby withdrawl! It's hard to go from baby central cold turkey! Love to all, Ma Fray
4 comments:
Great Photos! Rambler looks so big, and Josie got so blonde! Looks like you had lots of fun....bet Jane and Michael are having acute baby withdrawl! It's hard to go from baby central cold turkey! Love to all, Ma Fray
The silence is probably deafening, but I'm sure they don't miss the mess! Get ready for your turn at Thanksgiving...
love,
andi
What a gorgeous smile! Looks like you guys had a wonderful time out in Chicago. Now, time for a trip back to CA!
Thanks! I think he's pretty cute, but I'm just a little biased. We'll be in CA for Thanksgiving, will you?
-andi
Post a Comment