October 1, 2005

Chicago

We've officially moved into my parents' house. The kids have handled the transition without a hitch. They both went to daycare yesterday and Josie had a great time. Rambler, on the other hand, refused to take a bottle and I had to go and pick him up early. He took it from me with no problem so this weekend we're going to work on having him take it from someone other than mommy.

Colin left the world too early. Not even one month old. He fought as hard as such a little guy could fight, but he was just too little. I never got a chance to meet him but I miss him so much already and I can't even imagine what Kim and Marty must be going through. Little Madi is doing well and I'm sure she's missing her brother but will keep getting bigger and stronger every day. I know that everyone will help to support and lend strength as they get through this -- as much as is possible for anyone to "get through" the death of a baby. All my best wishes and love are with the three of them.

No comments: