June 29, 2006

Down Time

The best and worst thing about a new job is lack of time management. There's so much to learn and it's overwhelming, but nobody really knows how long it should take. So, while there are some things I could be doing, I'm going to take a little break because I feel as though I've accomplished a lot in my first week here.

My boss has only been here one day so far. Of course, that was the day that daycare called because Josie had a fever and I had to leave early. Way to impress! It was fine, and my boss and coworkers were all very considerate and nice about the whole situation. Bossman will be back tomorrow and we'll see how the day goes.

So, what else? There's a playground by our house that is almost complete, supposed to open this weekend, that has a big boulder and maybe even a little rock wall. Jake is very excited to take the kids.

We've just been kind of adapting to the new routine. We're getting there.

No comments: