Addy, like most 6 month olds, is very photogenic. We take a bunch of pictures and find it hard to narrow them down to "the good one". I really like this picture of her because you can clearly see the brown spot at the top of her left iris. That spot appeared when she was about 2 months old and we were certain that her eyes were going to change to brown. That spot has remained unchanged and we think it makes her extra special (and sometimes look slightly cross-eyed). I also like that she's wearing the fleece part of the spider costume both of her siblings wore before her.
I went to Babies R Us for a few footy pajamas. I came back with a new stroller. Anyone who has had to work with the old stroller knows exactly why. I got one with a jump seat and platform for the older kids to ride too, but if you've ever gone anywhere with these kids, you know they won't ride on a stroller so it's pretty pointless. They liked it in the house though.
Last weekend we spent some time running around the Botanic Gardens. It was nice to get out! This weekend it's supposed to be about 5 degrees. And then there's the wind chill....I don't have a good picture of Josie to post. I got to take her to ice skating last week and I was blown away by her perseverance. She would fall down -- sometimes pretty hard -- but every time she would just get back up and keep going. By the end of the lesson she could get pretty far without falling! I don't have any pictures though because when I was in the rink area she was concentrating more on me than skating. I had to go watch from an outside window where she couldn't see me and get distracted.
4 comments:
Hi Andi and clan! Just now getting caught up on your blog. the kids look and sound great - i love reading updates. I'm enjoying Chile and am looking forward to finishing up classes so I can focus on what I really came down here for... traveling!
Andi - i'll send you a separate email one of these days. Can't wait to catch up in person in March...
Kira
Andi and Jake,
I so enjoy your blog and seeing the kids.. plus I don't have to pester Joan for new photos and news.. Thanks for taking the time to do it!
mary wagstaff
Hi Andi and Jake-wow! I didnt check the blog for two days and then the cutest photos ever! I love all the photos and have never seen three more cute kids in my life! (I'm not biased...) I am beginning to think that Addy looks a little like Adaline in her baby photos. They are all adorable, and they look SO calm! Thanks for keeping your blog going. PS-I am going to get a SKYPE account, do you have one? Ma Fray
I loved looking at these pics! All of the children look happy and healthy and full of energy! I'm looking forward to seeing you guys when you are out :)
ok, and for the record, your kids are so cute that I have pics of them on my myspace blog! They are just so gosh darn photogenic!!
Post a Comment