These little quizzes circulate every few months and I kinda enjoy them. But, I figured rather than bombard your individual email boxes, I can just post my answers here. Feel free to copy the quiz and fill in your own answers for your blog or emails:
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
My A is for my great-grandfather Abraham Lincoln Mandelbaum and my E is for my great-grandmother Esther Freeman.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Hmm, not sure.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
When I focus and try to make it nice.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Turkey
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS ?
Uh-huh
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Yes. But, I’d be friends with a lot of people – I tend to love everyone.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
What’s “a lot”?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
I always thought that it looked fun but now I'm feeling older and it seems like my back could snap or I'd end up getting hurt somehow. So I guess not.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Oh, any kiddie crack will do.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No way.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG
Sometimes
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Chubby Hubby
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Eyes
15. RED OR PINK?
Used to be red. Definitely red. Now I think I may lean more towards pink.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I apologize when I should not.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
I miss different people at different times.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO SEND THIS BACK TO YOU?
Yes
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
I'm not wearing shoes. I have brown shoes under my desk though.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Combos -- pretzel and cheddar cheese. OH YEAH!
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The sounds of my office.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
I just don't know.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Clean kids. Flowers on my desk. Clean laundry. Good food (mostly dessert).
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Bossman. Not Jake, because his phone is on "vacation" according to Rambler. In reality, it went through the washing machine and is no longer functional.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU?
I got it from a few people, and I like them all.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
There's nothin' like watching a Cubs game at Wrigley. But on TV, basketball is more exciting.
27. Hair Color?
Brown.
28. Eye color?
Brown.
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
yes
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Dessert
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Masters of Stone 5. Rock climbing, bouldering, etc. Obviously Jake's choice, but it was interesting.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
blue
SUMMER OR WINTER?
summer
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs. Usually.
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
I like just about everything in the dessert world.
37. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
I don't know.
38. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND ?
I don't know.
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
I read a lot of the Olivia series. And "the Goldbug book". And Very Hungry Caterpillar.
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
nothing
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
Daily Show
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
Happy kids and sleeping kids
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
At the risk of being disowned by my Beatle fanatic parents, I'm going to say Rolling Stones.
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME???
Australia
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I remember everyone's birthday. Fun party trick.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
Illinois
47. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone's!
No comments:
Post a Comment