July 9, 2009

2 Year Physical

Addy had her last week. She's doing great. Tall for her age! And, like all my children, she's got a tiny head. Apparently pin-headedness is a strong gene. She's underweight -- not in any kind of freakish way, but she's light,and slipping further off her percentile line. It's not anything to worry about since she's active and eats really well. While the pediatrician didn't say it, I can't help but think it's not the best sign in terms of the VSD. And that's still loud and clear -- it sounds no better and no worse than at her 18-month physical.

So the cardiologist left Children's Memorial and there's a whole saga to go along with what's happening, but I've decided to wait to see how it plays out before I post....

As usual, I've started to blog and now my ride is ready to go. I have pictures to post and lots to say so I will try for tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did I ever tell you that I won an award at Camp Echo and a plaque which read "Tiny Head Brown"!?!?!
I now feel a strong connection with the Fray pin-heads :)
~Kira

Ma Fray said...

Helas from Greece, enjoyed your blog today morethan you can know. Nice to hear from home. Glad to hear the VSN is no worse, and that Addy is doing fine. Of course she is. All your kids are great, pinheads or no. Somehow I have never thought of any of them as tiny headed, they have so much confindence. Will look forward to hearing more..xxoo