December 22, 2009
Work Gets in the Way
I've been meaning to document our California trip in great detail because we did so much. And I've been hoping to get all kinds of things posted on this blog. Work has been really busy for me lately, and I just haven't been able to get to the blog (or my holiday cards). I have some time off coming up and I really hope to have a chance to post then. In fact, my new year's resolution is to make more time for me -- time for yoga, time for bubble baths, time to blog. Until then, here's a picture of Josie watching the candles go out.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Worry not Andi...I think we all need to make more time for ourselves. I feel like I'm busy all the time yet get nothing done. However, I still find time to always check your blog and love to see new stuff. Hey, Maybe we can resolve to make more time for long lunches! Hope you had a great Holiday and don't feel bad about the holiday cards...ours never went out either!
Kim
Post a Comment