August 1, 2013

June 20

So like I said, we packed up and left mosquitoville as fast as possible. The carefully packed car of the day before was now a jumble of unrolled sleeping bags, strewn about clothing and stuff, stuff, stuff. Rambler's seat was in the way back and was by far the most invaded by all this stuff. I can't think of a single time that he complained about it though. Even when he had to reach up and hold onto the little table so that it wouldn't clobber Addy in the head (again).

 A rest stop somewhere in Minnesota
 
 We decided to spend the night at a Hampton Inn in Sioux Falls so that we could take everything out of the car and repack it properly. We also needed a bug-free night. And, because we didn't have reservations and showed up around 7:00 the only room they had was one with a spa tub.  Poor us!!



Rub-a-dub-dub, 3 Frays in a tub*

 
*Steve came up with that caption; as much as I'd like to, I can't take credit for it.

No comments: