There's a lot of pressure for a first blog entry! I promised Velma I'd have something up by the end of the week, and I've never been a procrastinator, so here it is, Tuesday, and I'm trying to come up with something interesting to say. It's not easy.
Juli and Dave had their baby girl! Dillen Brianna Chandler. She has her own website: www.dillenchandler.com. There's nothing posted on it yet, but I keep checking, and so should you.
Jake and I are in a lockdown on names for Frayby. After many many many many lists and relists of names, we've narrowed it down to two. Unfortunately, we each greatly prefer one to the other, and it's not the same one. And, we're both way too stubborn to give in. We're not going to tell what the two names are, so please don't bother asking.
I have to go get new license plates and a Wyoming title for my car. I should probably also get a Wyoming driver's license -- become an official Wyomingite. The only DMV in the state is in Cheyenne, so I have to go to the County Treasurer. It's a process I'm totally unfamiliar with and I have no idea what to expect.
Robert and Holly and then Joey will be here in just over two weeks! Holly is going to skip the marathon that she paid to enter and has been training for and Joey is blocking out time from school and work just to come out here and help out with Josie in case Frayby decides to make an early appearance. I'm so grateful and humbled by these gestures of amazing friendship.
How does one finish a blog post? I guess I just stop writing. I'll try to come up with more tomorrow.
3 comments:
Looks good Andi. Such a good idea. I hope you guys are all doing well and are enjoying your new home. Looking forward to reading more about your life. Talk to you all soon.
YEAH!!!!!
Great job, Andi! You get an A+ for your post - honest, prompt, up to the minute news...
Hey Andi! Thanks for the shout out!! The blog looks great. What a cool way to keep people updated. More pictures!!!!!!!
Post a Comment