March 30, 2005


Getting ready for summer

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys..should I admit that I had to ask marty what a Blog was?? Well, the cat is out of the bag. Andi, Im so glad that others are coming to help out. To my disappointment, I wasn't able to make it happen. But who knows, my new supervisor doesnt seem to actually come to work and per usually, Im getting pretty fed up with that place. Yes, yes, Ive said it before. Hopefully i can make it through June and get my 3 weeks vacation. We'll see. Our wedding plans are coming along. we have a meeting with a photographer, dj and officiant this weekend. I hope we like them all because we're tired of looking for these services. I'm still recovering from my experience of Dillen's birth. I am describing it as the most horrific and amazing thing i have ever seen before. But as soon as I held her the "horror" of it all went away and I can't wait to join the ranks. I keep telling Marty "after September". I didn't pay that much for a dress to be 6 months pregnant and not wear it!! Keep us posted on the family and life in Wyoming. We'll do the same...
Kim

Brian said...

Isn't it cold up there in Wyoming still?

Great to see your blog!

-Brian

The Frays said...

Kim --
I'll email you a response to your long comment.

Brian--
It's not really cold here, a fluctuation of lower 40's to upper 50's. Not warm enough for summer clothes. But no coat needed! Thanks for checking out my blog!