June 9, 2005

Offer Accepted

That's right! Assuming the inspections go okay, we are going to own a house on over 3 acres of fabulous Wyoming land! It's hard to explain the landscape, so we'll have to get some pictures and post them. The house is ranch style with a finished basement and an attached, 2-car garage. Nice big kitchen, 2 bathrooms, wood-burning stove (not to cook on) and lots of other things that would really bore everyone if I were to list them.

So now the real fun begins: inspections, and mortgages, and packing and moving! And lots and lots of paperwork. But, we're really excited about this!

Jake has been in eastern Wyoming and will be back tomorrow. Last night I had to change a lightbulb in the kitchen and I couldn't wait until Josie went to bed, so I got on my beautiful stool that Roy made for me (thank you!) and started to change the bulb. Josie thought that it was really funny for some reason and wanted to get a better look at what was going on. Since there's only room for one on the stool, she started pulling on my leg and managed to pull my pants down! There's nothing like standing in the middle of your kitchen trying to change a lightbulb with your pants around your ankles while being laughed at by a 15-month old. It was really funny and I'm glad my kid has a good sense of humor. I was more glad that I had already closed the blinds.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see the photos! (Not of you on the stool, although that would be funny too. Love Ma Fray

velma said...

I love it! Hope we get to talk soon. Please let me know when good times to call are. XOX

Anonymous said...

Congrats! Please send some pics. I hope there's no lawn to mow. 'Cuz if there is, Jake could get arrested for MWI (mowing while intoxicated) it would take so long. Gosh!

Jeanette Farah said...

congratulations! Thats enough land to run around naked for sure. can't wait for the pictures. I hope that this is the last move for family fray for a while. Jeanette

Anonymous said...

Wow! Hurray! and funny Josie too! i love the little details - we'll have to chat off blog!

Smiles,
Kathleen