March 23, 2006

The Fray

The Fray is a really annoying band that sings overwhelmingly whiny, crappy music. I feel that there should be a way to somehow stop this band from using The Fray as its name. Copyright infringement? It wouldn't be soooo bad, but I had someone ask me if I was somehow related to these so-called "musicians"! How embarrassing.

Jake turned the big 30! No pictures, but we had a mellow evening with a few friends. It was a very peaceful transition away from the 20s.

I was hoping that my next post (this one) would announce my new job. Unfortunately, I have nothing to announce yet. The job that I was sure I had fell through (the person leaving changed her mind and decided to stay at work). I'm still doing the resume sending and have had more interviews.
Jake had a training yesterday and he actually learned important pieces of information! Corporate trainings are notorious for being a waste of time, so I was intrigued that this one was useful.

Rambler is sick. Josie is healthy. It's probably just a matter of time before that switches. Pessimism? Nope, realism.

Okay, my next post will hopefully announce my new job....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sick here too. Rosalind had a stomach bug that turned into a cold, which in turn spawned an ear infection. Uggh. You can imagine how well we've all been sleeping. Hope Rambler gets better soon and that Josie doesn't catch his germs.

Gillian