March 7, 2006


Workhorse Robert

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

IIII'm a lumberjack and I'm OK... Did Joan tell you about the chain saw -vs- Roberts face "incident"?

The Frays said...

Yeah I heard about that little incident. He got lucky!! I heard you worked really hard too. We're trying to figure out some dates to visit, so get that place looking nice for us!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry, we'll leave a little fun for you. Now they call me scar face. It was just a scratch. Those are some good pics of the birthday party. It'd be great to see y'all, so find some time. Take care.

Jeanette Farah said...

Hi Holly

I lost both your email and home address can you send them to me? Hope you're doing good.

Jeanette

Anonymous said...

HI Jeanette

Lost your address too! Ours are
njholly77@hotmail and humphriesrobert13@hotmail

Hope everyone is well and Hope to see ya'll soon!