Jake has challenged me, and I accepted: no coffee, no tv. I'm sitting here, drinking my tea and enjoying it, but thinking, "Damn, I could use a good cup of coffee!" I think the coffee will be much harder than the tv. We're not going overboard and throwing out the tv or anything, just cutting the cable. We'll still have netflix and possibly some of the major networks.
There's a fantastic thunderstorm this morning. It started early and is still going. I rode the kids to daycare and the carrier worked really nicely. There was one spot where water came in, but nothing major. I enjoyed the ride to work -- nice lightening bolts in the distance (I would not have enjoyed them if they were much closer) and a good steady rain.
Pictures have been promised to Joan and they are coming. We took a few last night, but my work computer doesn't have the program I need to upload to the blog. Tonight I will do it because I won't be watching tv, but I may be exhausted from the lack of coffee!
3 comments:
NO TV????!!!! AT all? Jake, you are getting way too much like Bruce! But you should get lots more done, or at least sleep more, or make more babies! Good luck with the no coffee. I did it for a year but couldn't stand it. My motto, everything in moderation--no matter what you do, you die anyway....xxoo kisses to all love Ma Fray
NO TV????!!!! AT all? Jake, you are getting way too much like Bruce! But you should get lots more done, or at least sleep more, or make more babies! Good luck with the no coffee. I did it for a year but couldn't stand it. My motto, everything in moderation--no matter what you do, you die anyway....xxoo kisses to all love Ma Fray
I fully second Joan's post!! More babies and everything in moderation.
And no tv's a good experiment. Let us know how it goes. As for coffee, it's become a critical part of my functioning... So good luck with that one!
-V
Post a Comment