September 5, 2006

Caffeine

Yeah, so I had a cup of coffee today. It was wonderful. I want another one. I decided that moderation really is the key. I will not have coffee everyday. I will every-so-often enjoy a cup. Unfortunately, I'm a very scheduled person. I have rituals, not to the level of OCD or anything, but I have my routine and I tend to stick to it. The challenge is not to quit things, but to keep things in check on sporadic bases.

2 comments:

Ma Fray said...

I am so glad there will still be coffee in the house! Moderation, all things in moderation.........even chocolate! xxoo

velma said...

Ahh... it's easier with tv. harder with coffee. much harder with coffee. I've found it's a very slippery slope. one cup every now and then, turned into one cup a day. today i had 1.5 cups, but that was so i could be alert in the board meeting... 6 pages double sided of minutes!

My moderation is with cream. I don't keep it around ALL the time. =)
-V