Ok. The moderation idea didn't work out so well. I don't feel like I need coffee; but i like coffee. I will stick to one cup a day.
Joan is in town! The kids are having a great time getting spoiled by Somi. She stayed home with them yesterday and played and bought them new clothes and entertained, entertained, entertained. She's exploring downtown Chicago today. We'll be very sad to say goodbye tomorrow.
Velma and Mark have an awesome website for their wedding: www.markandvelma.net. Check it out, it's very well done and super entertaining. Kim and Marty don't have a website (at least, that I know about) for their wedding, but they did have a very nice shower on Sunday.
2 comments:
Will I see you at the Hitching??
xo, Kathleen
I wish I could be there, but I just can't make it. I miss you!!
-andi
Post a Comment