December 6, 2006

Heartbeat

I met my new midwife yesterday. I didn't like the first one I picked for a variety of reasons. Rose and I clicked and I'm much happier. She found Frayby's heartbeat right away and it sounds strong and healthy.

Jake has been out of town and the kids and I have been having fun. Rambler has realized that if he leaves his mittens on, his hands don't get cold. I love watching when things suddenly make sense to them. This weekend Josie and I will go shopping for big girl underwear! She's finally ready to give up the pull-ups (not at night though). It felt like it was never going to happen, but all of a sudden lately she's been great about going to the potty. I promise to never ever post a picture of her on the potty. I think that's creepy so I won't be that parent.

I'm looking forward to getting my very first Christmas tree! Maybe this weekend....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Andi, When are we going to know what flavor grandchild we get next? Can't wait to hear! Thanks for the updates-I'llget on my blog this weekend. Rain due Saturday and Sunday-good days to decorate for the pagan Celtic ecuminical holidays coming up! Cute photo of the fish...Ma Fray