Aawww, so cute. Wish I could be there! Love the Hanumas blue and white theme on the tree. Are those the stockings Debbie made for you two? Hope Santa fills your stockings with lots of fun stuff!
If I ever get to it, I'll post a photo of Jake's tree (now 31 years old) with it's lights on, outdoors. Our new tree is six, and not much bigger than yours! xxoo Ma Fray
4 comments:
Where's Burrito's Stocking!?
It's the red one with the "R" on it!
Aawww, so cute. Wish I could be there! Love the Hanumas blue and white theme on the tree. Are those the stockings Debbie made for you two? Hope Santa fills your stockings with lots of fun stuff!
If I ever get to it, I'll post a photo of Jake's tree (now 31 years old) with it's lights on, outdoors. Our new tree is six, and not much bigger than yours! xxoo Ma Fray
Like Scooby-Doo?
"Roorito"
Post a Comment