January 19, 2007

Visit


I know, I said I'd chill with the kid stuff, but come on, this is cute! Ken and Salome visited Chicago and they and Juli and Dillen came over for dinner. We took 4 pictures and this was the only one in which more than one child was actually looking at the camera. Kim and Madi came over a different night to play and unfortunately I forgot to snap a picture. It was awesome to see all our kids playing together, but we really missed Jeanette! Hopefully next time....

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I stole your picture!

Ma Fray said...

Love the kid photos. Josie is getting so big--is she a 3T or a 4T? Jake sounds like he enjoys the cat work--how are you doing? xxoo

Anonymous said...

Enough with the kids. Lets see a picture of the new cars.

Anonymous said...

Totally cute - can't wait to see the kids in person!

Jeanette Farah said...

Hi Fray Family

I'm sorry that I missed sooo much fun!!! ; )

Jeanette