We had another busy weekend loaded with all kinds of events that I did not bring my camera to document. Wonderful time at the Gleeson's fiesta dinner -- lots of awesome food, people and entertainment. The following are some pictures from various January events:

This was Evie and Joey's surprise party in Wisconsin. Joey is holding babies -- Addy in purple, Leona (Sarah's daughter) in yellow, Sarah and Evie. Hahn and Bubba are presenting the birthday pies.

Okay, this was actually taken this weekend. Kira had birthday tea at the Drake and Josie got to join in the big-girl fun! She was treated like a princess and handled herself very well. I made it a Mommy & Josie day -- we went shopping for a new dress, party shoes, necklace, headband and bracelet. And we picked out a tiara and hair chopsticks for Kira too.

I just think this is a funny picture. It was taken in Wisconsin. There was a gap between the fridge and wall and Josie kept squishing herself in there.

Hmmm. This was also from the cabin in Wisconsin. This is when we discovered that Addy
really likes to dip food in sauce. We had to give her a bowl of her own so the group sauce didn't get totally disgusting. You can't tell from this picture, but she's standing at the coffee table happily enjoying her chips and dip.
1 comment:
Wow, Josie looks so grownup in that photo with Kira! I can't get over it. Sounds like a really fun day.
Post a Comment