This was a Facebook thing -- the first Facebook note thing I've ever done! You're supposed to list 25 random things about yourself for your friends to see. I'm posting it here as well for the non-FaceBookers too. Everyone should feel free to do their own list:
1. I am allergic to scallops.
2. I just developed this allergy 2 years ago.
3. I love scallops.
4. But not anymore.
5. I have been married for over 7 years.
6. Jake and I have been together for over 13 years.
7. He’s my favorite person in the whole world.
8. Even if he refuses to do FaceBook.
9. I had 3 great kids in under 3 ½ years.
10. They are all very different and yet very similar.
11. They were not all planned.
12. It’s amazing how many people ask me that very personal question.
13. I don’t usually mind.
14. My youngest was born with a serious heart condition.
15. But you’d never know it.
16. I’m told she will require open heart surgery.
17. I really believe she won’t.
18. I will not have any more children.
19. That’s another very personal question that I get asked surprisingly often.
20. I can be obsessively organized.
21. I work for a crazy man. I mean that in a good way.
22. My workplace can be highly inappropriate.
23. I kinda like it.
24. Keeps me on my toes and all.
25. I am terrified of all creatures without limbs (worms and snakes, mostly).
No comments:
Post a Comment