April 14, 2009

Passover & Easter

We had a nice seder at my parents' house for Passover. The kids were very interested and well-behaved and asked good questions. They were a little confused by Elijah and his wine, but otherwise seemed to understand.

I had a lot of fun filling plastic eggs with toys and candy and Jake and I hid them in my parents' back yard. The kids had a great time finding them all. Addy was especially excited about the whole thing.



And, we dyed eggs! Josie and Rambler are pros by now at egg-dyeing. Addy was a little more uncertain and she ended up covering herself and the chair in green dye.







Jake had an MRI last week to help diagnosis his shoulder. He goes on Friday to have it read by the doctor. Today he is covering the Climate Cycle media event -- the first of the schools to receive solar panels is switching on today!
Addy falls out of bed a lot. Last night I found her sitting on the floor and she looked at me when I walked in and said, "bump!". She ended up sleeping in my bed.

1 comment:

Ma Fray said...

Yay! Photos! Thanks so much! They look like they are having a great time hunting eggs. I always loved the Easter Egg thing, but I confess after Jake turned five we stopped doing it and started just giving baskets. He thought it was sort of dumb, and of course, he didn't believe in the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus by then. But the good ies are fun. You are the best nuera in the world Andi! C U soon