I failed. My plan was to blog every single day the results of my game. However, the game didn't last very long.
Day 1: I talked to one of the friendly security guys and found out that this particular man is known as "Stone Face". He does not have a permanent position in this building, but he knows how to work all of the technical equipment, so he makes for a good fill-in. He's not big on eye contact, almost never talks and a smile is extremely rare.
Day 2: I'm leaving the building to get some coffee and "Stone Face" is at the desk. I smile insanely big and almost shout, "HI!! How are you?!" "Stone Face" looks directly into my eyes, smiles and says, "Good. How are you?"
Game over.
1 comment:
Thanks for the update! Now ask his name, and get him to say yours! JJF
Post a Comment