November 27, 2011

Catch Up

Can't. Impossible. I haven't written since March! Rambler turned 6 in April. We still haven't done his party. Addy turned 4 in July. We invited all the little girls in her class to the Nature Center for a party. Jake took J & R to California for 5 weeks while Addy and I found adventures at home. School started. Work continued and I've been busy with the office expansion. Jake and I went to Kansas City for Joey & Hanh's wedding and we celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary. Kira got married and I had the honor of signing the ketubah. Rambler has been working hard at karate and is now a high yellow belt.
There were health scares and bumps and bruises and lost teeth and Halloween and life has been busy. But it's no excuse for not blogging.
Thanksgiving weekend is almost over. Joan, Roy and Roz are here.
Things are good.
I will find some pictures to post.

No comments: