Ack! It's been so long since I've posted anything on here on that it's all different now. Blogger has changed all the settings and I feel extremely rusty and unsure of myself. But, change is what I'm all about these days. Close my eyes and jump. Or something like that.
I won't write about why I resigned from my job. It's too much and too private and too painful. I was terrified. I'm the sole earner for my family. The health insurance was fully covered under me. Still, Jake supported my decision. I dragged my feet. And then, one day in February I quit. A calm and emotional discussion with bossman. And that was it. Well, that was not it, but we'll pretend it was.
And now I'm unemployed and it's totally weird and awesome and crazy and scary and fun. And I plan to blog more. For real.
This photo was from our first ever professional family photo shoot. Alauna Peterson is amazing!

2 comments:
Glad you are back! I hope things continue to go well for you!
That is a super, awesome, beautiful picture of the Fray 5!
Post a Comment