It's been a really rough week. A few different strains of flu have been plaguing us and it seems like just when we're almost all healthy, someone goes down again. I just got over the latest and Josie is super sick now. Jake asked me if I regretted quitting. Wouldn't it be nice if I could run off to the office? Easy. No way. I'm exactly where I need to be. Where I will be making a difference. Aaaand, the cheesiness has started. Gross.
Rambler is 8 years old today. Man, I love that kid. He's taught me so very much about so very much. If I go on it'll be unreadable. And some things just can't be written.
I have a lot to say about the last year that's been stored up and it's rushing to my fingertips, but I either can't get it out, or won't. It's not the time. It's too painful. Maybe I'll never get it out and it's just meant to stay with me. There are plenty of things like that for everyone. Part of being human and all. It's not all bad though. There are many rays of sunshine that I remember from the past year and I am equally unable to get those moments out. Makes for a pretty bland blog, huh?
At least I've got some pictures stored up! The following 3 are from the shoot we did with Alauna Peterson back in November. I've already forgotten which shots I previously posted, but I know it wasn't any of these 3 solos:



No comments:
Post a Comment