May 24, 2005

Soooooo Big!

No, not Josie or Rambler. Jake and I feel like adults today! Even though we have two kids, it took making an offer on a house to make us feel like we're all grown up. Kinda silly, I know. But, we found a house that could be a home for us and we made an offer. We offered quite a bit less than the asking price and made some changes in the contract, so we'll see what happens. We're prepared for the seller to pass, but it would be really exciting if they accept!

I have a new addiction and it's all Joan's fault. When she was here helping with the babies (which was really nice!) she got us to watch an episode of 24. Since it was towards the end of the 3rd season and I'd never seen an episode before, I expected to be pretty bored. But no, I was intrigued. She had Roy bring out the entire DVD set of the first season and I'm completely hooked. I watch during Rambler's late night feedings and sometimes I actually wish he'd wake up more time in the night so I can watch just one more episode. It's a real problem.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats really great! Congrats and good luck! Where is the place? I'm glad even though you had not such great circumstances for going to Chicago that you had a good time seeing your family and friends. Rob says, "look at Jake and Andi, sooooo big" Miss you guys!

velma said...

so what happened with the house?

Anonymous said...

Hey Andi-

Chris and I recently started watching 24 too - it is addicting. We've only seen the first couple episodes of season 1 - we're waiting for the next ones from the library. Hope's all's well with you, I love checking up on the blog!

Jana