Welcome to the Fray log!
Rambling, pictures & postings on the Frayful life.
January 11, 2006
Happy
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Andi! Cute photo of Josie-do I see pigtails? Don't accerlerate your job search too much, just go with the flow.........breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..........enjoy the journey............(I am taking a class in mindfulness) xxoo Ma Fray
Hi! Yup, Josie LOVES to have her hair put up -- she even holds still while I do it! I'm trying to be calm about the job search, but it's hard! Maybe I need to take a mindfulness class....
There she is...showing off those pigtails again! She looks just adorable with those in her hair!! The funny thing is that she seems to know that too! I love that I actually understood some of the things she was saying too! They grow up so fast!!!!!!
4 comments:
Hi Andi! Cute photo of Josie-do I see pigtails? Don't accerlerate your job search too much, just go with the flow.........breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..........enjoy the journey............(I am taking a class in mindfulness) xxoo Ma Fray
Hi!
Yup, Josie LOVES to have her hair put up -- she even holds still while I do it! I'm trying to be calm about the job search, but it's hard! Maybe I need to take a mindfulness class....
There she is...showing off those pigtails again! She looks just adorable with those in her hair!! The funny thing is that she seems to know that too! I love that I actually understood some of the things she was saying too! They grow up so fast!!!!!!
I know, it's crazy how quickly babies become little people! And you're right, she does know that those pigtails add cuteness.
Post a Comment