January 23, 2006

Surprise!

No, I'm not pregnant. Jake showed up in our garage on Friday night totally unannounced! He just walked right in as I was parking the car. He didn't scare me because I saw his face right away, but it was a great surprise! Josie was really excited and Rambler seemed happy too. It was hard to say goodbye yesterday, but he'll be back permanently in less than two weeks.

I've been working on my resume and it's so annoying. I don't have a previous copy to work from and starting from scratch has been tedious. It's looking okay now. I just need to polish it up and it will be ready to send out soon.

Story time starts tomorrow at the library. Grandma will watch Rambler so Josie can have some Mommy time alone for a little bit. I'm looking forward to it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, you've got to stop using that Suprise word! Ha just kidding what an excellent suprise from Jake!

Holly