January 31, 2006

The Monkey

Josie has decided that climbing out of her crib is not scary anymore. It has become a game. Unfortunately, not one that I'm playing with her. This morning, my dad and I fixed her door so that it latches shut and took off one side of her crib. I tucked her in for her nap and I think it worked. I heard her playing in her room for a few minutes, but it's been silent now for a while. There is no keyhole to peek through and I don't dare risk waking her by opening the door. I just have to trust that she's sleeping and she'll let me know when she wakes up. I hope this works tonight....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What do you expect from a child born in the Year of the Monkey! Good luck, and see you soon. Ma Fray

Jeanette Farah said...

Hi Andi
We wish you love, happiness, sunshine, laughs, a lot of good times and so much more for your 30th Birthday!!!

Ken, Salome & Jeanette

The Frays said...

Thank you thank you! And happy birthday to you, Jeanette!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday, Andi! I told Matt to call you last night because I thought you might be busy tonight, but he insisted that was cheating. Oh, and wanted to tell you how much Rosalind loves that set of balls she got for Christmas. She has so much fun chasing after them. And we're getting some great use out of Rambler's sleepers these days too.

Happy 30th, Gillian