This weekend seemed very crazed. Maybe it was the weather. Hot, stormy one minute, sunny the next. Our dispositions matched. The weekend was just alternating moments of peace and fighting. Addy seems to be struggling in the heat, so Jake and I were edgy and that probably didn't help. But we did have a lot of fun -- kiddie pool, bike rides, walk to get ice cream and play in the park. Swim class was great.
The nicest part of the weekend though was last night when the kids were all asleep by 8:00 and Jake and I watched Weeds. On Saturday night the kids were not asleep by 8:00 but we did finally get to watch some tv. We watched Footloose. Great classic. Laughed the whole time. That dance scene in the barn is worth re-watching a few times. And Lori Singer is beautiful, despite what my coworkers say. I've come to realize that I think everyone is beautiful, or at least pretty and you know what? People are just jealous they can't see the world the way I do.
No comments:
Post a Comment