September 4, 2008

No Cry

This picture was taken last month when the kids were in CA. They went out to the beach house and Holly came to play. They went over to the neighbors volleyball court because the beach was windy and this made a great sandbox!

Last week Addy got sick and lost her voice. It was so sad all weekend she would try to cry or she'd get excited and make happy noises that sounded like little croaks. She got frustrated. She's back to normal now.

This weekend the kids jumped in the lake for the first time. They loved it. My parents have noodles and the kids were in life jackets and they really liked paddling along next to the boat. My parents enjoyed it just as much as the kids. Addy and I watched from the boat and Jake jumped in to check it out. My dad took pictures and sent them to me but they're posting as tiny little thumbnails and it's annoying.
I wish I had more to write about. I've been meaning to post for a few days because for awhile I was really on top of it and I'm trying to keep it up. I had so many things to say and now that I'm here in front of the computer, nothing comes to mind.
I'm listening to iTunes. Thinking about getting some work done. Only 3 coworkers here today. It's raining. Josie, Rambler and I played a full game of Chutes & Ladders the other day. It's a little different from when I was a kid; there are morals and lessons involved. It was fun though. They got the concept and did a great job. Addy just figured out how to spin in circles until she falls down dizzy and giggling. Awesome.

1 comment:

Ma Fray said...

Hi Andi, Seems like a lot to say to me. I can't wait to see how much Addy has grown up and developed, and to seeyou and the kids too. maybe we can go to the BGarden....I get newletters from them and they say it's beautiful. I guess you got the CD of photos. Will be at beach tomorrow repairing toilet! xxoo Joan